When the costs of your roof repairs begin to out weight the overall cost and benefit of your roof, it may be time for a roof replacement. Over time, your roof can diminish in value from exterior elements such as the sun, rain, wind, and other harsh weather conditions. These elements can cause damage to your roof that requires more than just a simple repair. At Knox’s Construction, our professional Pittsburgh roofing contractor will conduct a comprehensive roof inspection to assess the condition of your roof. Below we provide a list of checklist items that can indicate the need for a roof replacement.
- Worn, cracked, curled, or missing shingles and tiles.
- Numerous leaks found in the roofing structure.
- Streaks or stains found along the exterior walls.
- Extreme mold or moss growth on the surface of the roof.
- Loose or missing flashing around vents and chimneys.
- Sagging or staining on the underside of theroof decking.
Many homeowners do not realize they have roofing issues until it is too late. It is important to properly maintain and preserve your roof through needed repairs and regular inspections. If you are interested in learning more about our roofing services or you would like to schedule an appointment, contact us today at (724) 941-8219.